
I don't know how happy I'd be if my entire clan thought I was an idiot, heck, I don't think I'd be proud to call myself a fool either. But that isn't a problem Nobunaga, he laughs at other people's insults, and even uses their name calling to his own needs. I don't quite know what it is this season, but mecha seems to be the big thing at the moment. And Nobunaga the Fool isn't any different. Set in an alternate world, there is an East Planet and West Planet. On the West Planet, peace has found it's way into the lives of it's people, the East planet, however, is in a struggle between clans. Jeanna, from the West Planet, has strange dreams, telling her of a savior king who lives on the East Planet, so her and a comrade called Da Vinci set out to the West Planet in search of him, and soon stumble upon Nonunaga. Animated by Starlight, the same company who has made anime like AKB0048, Log Horizon and have co-animated Fairy Tail, their works are relatively good. The anime is interesting, and I would recommend it, even if just to settle your curiosities.
The 'and' after the third sentence should start upper case. After saying 'there is an East Planet and West Planet' you should use a colon, not a comma. When you start talking about how the East planet is still in a struggle in the way you did you should have made it an entirely separate sentence. Da Vinci is not her 'commrad', he is her 'comrade'. There are many other instances where I found it cringing to read but I cannot place as to exactly what is wrong with them, since I do not study English grammar myself.
ReplyDeleteAlso, the reviews you've got so far are rather brief, and all you've done so far are to say "This is not bad/pretty good. It's about X. It's made by Y. You should have a look." Perhaps you could put more thought into your reviews, such as your reaction to the story, the depth of the characters and archetypes, what you found new in the anime and what you didn't, so on and so forth. Perhaps you could make it a little more streamlined, and have an allocated point system, giving points to plot, characters, music etc. and overall average, though whether you do so or not is up to you.
Thank's Matthew... I'll keep that in mind next time I write a review. But just to remind, the series has literally only just started, so talking about half that stuff might change as the series progresses. I'd probably do all the extra stuff, like point scoring and talking about character archetypes, music, animation quality and story views, as well as my own enjoyment, after I finish the series.
Delete