Thursday, 16 January 2014

Naruto Shippuden 345

So just watched the latest episode of Naruto Shippuden (345) and it was great. I've been watching Naruto every week for about 3 years now, and it has never given me a reason to stop watching it. And no, I don't read the manga, but I do know the big things going on. Overall I'm super impressed with the episode, and (as I guessed at the start of the episode itself) it showed me exactly what I was expecting to watch. The newest opening has grown on me too, at first I thought it was a bit to.... calm for what was going down in the arc, but now I enjoy listening to it. The new ending for Obito's arc is brilliant too (brought in ep 344).
Haven't seen the Naruto series or don't know where to watch it from? I recommend http://www.narutoget.com/

2 comments:

  1. Lazy bastard the manga is heaps better than the show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't call that lazy. It just means I'd end up seeing the same thing twice.

      Delete